Which Forms Do I Need?
  • Registration Form

  • Medical Form signed by physician or physician assistant

  • Financial Agreement signed

  • Affidavit signed (we notarize at no cost)

  • Record of Immunization provided by your child's physician

Homeschool Families should print the packet labeled "Homeschool Application"

Tutoring students should print the packet at the bottom labeled "Tutoring Registration".

Print Forms Below

Registration Form

Medical Form

Financial Agreement


Supply List

Homeschool Application

Tutoring Registration